Access contact details for sales and support across multiple regions
Product ResourcesD&B Hoovers Learning Center
Upgrading to D&B Hoovers
New to D&B Hoovers
D&B Hoovers CRM
D&B Hoovers Basics: Search
D&B Hoovers Basics: Reports
D&B Hoovers Basics: Admin
D&B Hoovers Basics: User Preferences
D&B Hoovers Add-ons: UCC Filings
D&B Hoovers Add-ons: Finance
D&B Hoovers Add-ons: First Research
D&B Hoovers Add-ons: Technology
D&B Hoovers Add-ons: Deluxe
We’re Here to Help
We offer value-based services and training with all of our products and services to help you:
Accelerate Time to Value: Our experienced Delivery and Implementation team integrated your D&B Hoovers solution seamlessly into your organization to quickly get you going
Increase Product Knowledge: Delivered in flexible learning formats, our dedicated training professionals provide unparalleled training and support
Reduce Downtime: Our knowledgeable Customer Service team provides fast resolutions via phone, email, or chat to avoid unnecessary downtime
D&B Hoovers combines Dun & Bradstreet's best-in-class content with robust capabilities in a user-friendly interface to deliver a sales acceleration platform packed with actionable insights. It enables Sales and Marketing professionals to accelerate sales, enhance their go-to-market activities while driving business growth globally.
The new D&B Hoovers provides:
- Comprehensive Data Intelligence: Access to 285+ million business records from 30,000 sources in 190 countries, updated 5 million times per day together with editorial insights on 40,000+ companies and 1,000 industry segments. PLUS industry-leading contacts on 70+ million professionals.
- Powerful Capabilities: Alerts, triggers, and profiling capabilities that use both structured and unstructured data to provide deep and actionable intelligence on global companies and contacts in a user-friendly format.
Sales Acceleration - which provides sales and marketing professionals with actionable market and company information enhanced by software - is a discipline that delivers refined information to make B2B data more current, connecting it with buying signals, and providing it with relevant context. It's the key to increasing the yield of sales and marketing activities by surfacing information that's current, connected, insightful, customized, accessible, and actionable.
- Existing Dun & Bradstreet customers: Please contact your Account Manager, or call the Dun & Bradstreet/Hoover's hotline at (800) 486-8666.
- Former Avention customers: Please contact your Account Manager, or call Customer Support at (800) 433-0287, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former Hoovers customers: Please contact your Account Manager, or call Customer Support at (800) 486-8666 or email email@example.com.