Electric Energy, Inc.
Company Information

2100 Portland Rd
Joppa, IL, 62953 United States
(618) 543-7531 †

Top 3 Competitors

Unlock more access to Hoover’s!

  • Build customized email lists 24/7, based on your best customer profile.
  • Learn more about the companies you want to sell to. Hoover’s has reports on 85+ million companies and 900 industries. 65,000 data points are updated each day.
  • Get real insight written by real people – exclusive research and reviews by our in-house Editorial staff.
  • We can deliver our data to your desktop, to Excel, direct to your CRM, into your custom app, or via mobile.

Call (866) 473-3932 today to get started with a FREE TRIAL!


Electric Energy, Inc. Company Profile

It does not take a genius to figure out what business Electric Energy (EEI) is involved in. The company generates 1,000 MW of electric capacity at its coal-fired power plant in Joppa, Illinois (which began operating in 1953), and 74 MW at it natural gas-fired facility (which commenced operations in 2000) at the same location. The independent producer sells its power output to its shareholders. The Missouri-based utility holding company Ameren holds an 80% stake in EEI; Kentucky Utilities (a subsidiary of LG&E Energy) owns the remaining 20% of the company.

† Some telephone numbers on the Hoover’s site may be on a country’s do not call or do not contact list including, but not limited to, the United Kingdom’s CTPS or TPS registers. It is a legal requirement that companies do not make sales or marketing calls to registered numbers. These are central opt out registers whereby corporate subscribers and individuals can register their preference not to receive unsolicited sales and marketing telephone calls. By using the information provided on the Hoover’s sites, as the direct marketer you represent and warrant that you will use such information in compliance with all applicable local, state, national or international laws and regulations, including any local do not call registers or marketing regulations, and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dun & Bradstreet and each of its affiliates in the event your use violates such laws and regulations.