• S&P 400
  • # 531 FORTUNE 1000 (May 2018)

Brunswick Corporation

26125 N RIVERWOODS BLVD STE 500
LAKE FOREST, IL, 60045-4811  United States
(847) 735-4700
Company Type: Public Parent

Brunswick Corporation is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation, and fitness products. Its largest business segment, marine engines, makes outboard, inboard, and stern drive engines, propellers, and control systems. The company also makes pleasure craft, offshore fishing boats, and pontoons. Its fitness segment includes treadmills, cross trainers, stair climbers, and stationary bicycles, sold under the brands Life Fitness and Hammer Strength. It also has a 49% stake in marine financing company Brunswick Acceptance Company; a Wells Fargo subsidiary holds the other 51%.

Try D&B Hoovers Free

Financial Statements

Competitor Profiles

See detailed profiles for insights and prospects on this company's top competitors.

For Your Call

Essential information for a successful call

  •  EMPLOYEES 356
  • ASSETS (MIL USD) 3,358
  •  SALES (MIL USD) 4,510
  • TICKER SYMBOL BC
  • Incorporated 1845
  • MARKET VALUE (MIL USD) 5,114.1
  • FISCAL YEAR END DEC
  • SALES GROWTH % 8.57%
  • EMPLOYEE GROWTH % 4.86%
  • NET INCOME GROWTH -46.96%
  • CREDIT PRESCREEN LOW RISK

Get in Touch with 10 Contacts

A D&B Hoovers Subscription is your foot in the door to Brunswick Corporation contact information.
  • David M. Foulkes
    VP and CTO
  • William L. Metzger
    SVP and CFO
  • Mark D. Schwabero
    Chairman and CEO
See full contact details
Start Your Free Trial

Get full access to D&B Hoovers

With a Hoovers subscription you can get a comprehensive view of Brunswick Corporation

Brunswick Corporation

10
Contacts
Reach the right people with access to detailed contact information.
167
Corporate Relations
Get the big picture on a company's affiliates and who they do business with.
3
Close Industry Peers
See similar companies for insight and prospecting.
Start Live ChatChat

*Required Fields

FREE Alerts to Changes in Your D&B® Credit Scores!* Sign Up. Get CreditSignal® for FREE!*
Try D&B Credit FREE for 30 Days! Get Started. Try D&B Credit FREE for 30 Days