American Greetings Corporation

American Greetings
1 American Way
Cleveland, OH, 44145-8151  United States
(216) 252-7300
Company Type: Private Subsidiary

American Greetings has been building its sturdy house of cards for more than a century. The company holds the #1 position by volume in the North American greeting card market and #2 by sales behind Hallmark. It produces greeting cards, party goods, and gift wraps under iconic brand names such as American Greetings, Papyrus, Recycled Paper Greetings, Gibson, and Carlton Cards. The company's AG Interactive subsidiary distributes online greeting cards and other interactive media. The company's products are sold through more than 60,000 card and stationery stores, mass merchants, and other retail outlets worldwide. In 2018, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice acquired a 60% stake in family-owned American Greetings. Descendants of the founding family retained the other 40%.

Try D&B Hoovers Free

Competitor Profiles

See detailed profiles for insights and prospects on this company's top competitors.

For Your Call

Essential information for a successful call

  •  EMPLOYEES 1,700
  •  SALES (MIL USD) 2,090.87
  • Incorporated 2018
  • CREDIT PRESCREEN LOW RISK

Get in Touch with 81 Contacts

A D&B Hoovers Subscription is your foot in the door to American Greetings Corporation contact information.
  • Morry Weiss
    Chairman
  • Jeffrey M. Weiss
    Co-CEO
  • Zev Weiss
    Co-CEO
See full contact details
Start Your Free Trial

Get full access to D&B Hoovers

With a Hoovers subscription you can get a comprehensive view of American Greetings Corporation

American Greetings Corporation

81
Contacts
Reach the right people with access to detailed contact information.
57
Corporate Relations
Get the big picture on a company's affiliates and who they do business with.
2
Close Industry Peers
See similar companies for insight and prospecting.
Start Live ChatChat

*Required Fields

FREE Alerts to Changes in Your D&B® Credit Scores!* Sign Up. Get CreditSignal® for FREE!*
Try D&B Credit FREE for 30 Days! Get Started. Try D&B Credit FREE for 30 Days